Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.888 DKK / BRL
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,286 (R$ 8,095) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)