Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01732 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,569 (1,014,080 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 58 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 2 hours ago)