Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02037 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,740 (723,513 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (28 minutes ago)