Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18815 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,768 (62,548 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)