Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20666 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,089 (68,177 ฿) in Pattaya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)