Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.435 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,184 (€1,101) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)