Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.454 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,049 (€2,019) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (41 minutes ago)