Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10280 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,388 (₨62,140) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)