Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.436 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,653 (€2,778) in Parma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)