Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.429 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr22,855 (€3,076) in Parma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)