Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.453 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr24,073 (€3,230) in Parma.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)