Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.416 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,779 (€1,858) in Parma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (32 minutes ago)