Cost of living comparison between Paris, France and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,007 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.442 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,475 (€2,751) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palma de Mallorca costs €0.08 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Graz costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)