Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.936 DKK / SRD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,561 (9,149 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)