Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.890 DKK / SRD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,695 (13,135 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)