Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.855 DKK / SRD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,520 (13,471 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)