Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 DKK / SRD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 66% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,467 (10,417 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)