Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09846 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,206 (₨154,450) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (42 minutes ago)