Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09285 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,927 (₨182,310) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)