Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10321 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 32% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,569 (₨170,224) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (40 minutes ago)