Cost of living in Panipat, India vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09203 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,005 (₨130,450) in Panipat.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)