Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09317 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,936 (₨160,305) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)