Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.737 DKK / PAB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,154 (2,843 B/.) in Panama City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuzla costs 8KM (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $5.28 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 602TL (38 minutes ago)