Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 856 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.836 DKK / PAB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 26% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,307 (1,361 B/.) in Panama City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)