Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.473 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,879 (€2,392) in Pamplona.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windsor costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €18 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kiev costs 20₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Managua costs 105 C$ (about 2 hours ago)