Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.444 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 23% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,292 (€2,591) in Pamplona.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)