Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.462 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,321 (€2,857) in Pamplona.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)