Cost of living in Palu, Indonesia vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00049 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palu (Indonesia) is 35% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,900 (Rp 30,397,594) in Palu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corrientes costs ARS $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)