Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01242 DKK / SYP *
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,846 (1,276,306 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)