Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.443 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,587 (€2,363) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (25 minutes ago)