Cost of living in Palm Springs, California, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.566 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Springs, California (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,559 ($4,502) in Palm Springs, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 58 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)