Cost of living in Palm Springs, California, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.743 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Springs, California (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,517 ($4,378) in Palm Springs, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Berlin costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.33 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)