Cost of living in Palm Springs, California, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.582 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Springs, California (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr29,600 ($4,497) in Palm Springs, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)