Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.011 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,365 ($1,764) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)