Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.542 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr35,406 ($5,412) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.033 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)