Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.108 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr20,060 ($3,284) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)