Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.036 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr18,656 ($3,091) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.70 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (13 minutes ago)