Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,393 (Rp 20,671,672) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)