Cost of living comparison between Palembang, Indonesia and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,984 (Rp 13,497,485) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)