Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 DKK / IDR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 29% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,397 (Rp 26,897,470) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)