Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35720 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,232 (Mex$ 28,645) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)