Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35563 DKK / MXN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,972 (Mex$ 25,228) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)