Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.437 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr27,206 (£3,224) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aalborg.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)