Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.852 DKK / GBP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 16% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr14,545 (£1,643) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)