Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.454 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 27% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,736 (€2,245) in Oviedo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)