Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.448 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,852 (€2,263) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (36 minutes ago)