Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.374 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,023 (€2,173) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)