Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.377 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,861 (€1,743) in Ourense.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)