Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06278 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,790 (140,005 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (32 minutes ago)