Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05308 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 46% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,976 (244,463 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)