Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05526 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 44% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,438 (261,261 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)