Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,213 (19,687 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)