Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.686 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,097 (19,088 Dirham) in Oujda.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)