Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,193 (19,773 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)