Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01139 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 15% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,027 (2,021,998 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)