Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01138 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr23,123 (2,031,113 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)