Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29102 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 51% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,286 (38,780 Kč) in Ostrava.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)