Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29378 DKK / CZK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,516 (39,201 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)