Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.442 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 9% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,387 (€1,530) in Ostend.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)