Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.432 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 20% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,587 (€2,366) in Osnabrück.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)