Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.864 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,061 (5,935TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)