Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.826 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,957 (13,257TL) in Osmaniye.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$18,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Posadas costs ARS $1,500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 3 hours ago)