Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.825 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 33% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr20,727 (kr 25,137) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)