Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,404 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.798 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 26% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr28,993 (kr 36,353) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)