Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.994 DKK / HRK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,515 (6,553 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (34 minutes ago)