Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09370 DKK / KGS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,757 (93,465 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)