Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05564 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,460 (¥385,730) in Osaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (40 minutes ago)