Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05965 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,784 (¥314,893) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)