Cost of living in Osaka, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 225 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05887 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr26,737 (¥454,206) in Osaka.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $915 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $26,869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Aarau costs CHF 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 70 B/. (about 3 hours ago)