Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06147 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is about the same as in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr19,382 (¥315,314) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr18,750 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (38 minutes ago)