Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05784 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,867 (¥378,070) in Osaka.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 250 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murmansk costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)