Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.955 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 34% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,744 ($b18,588) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)