Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,117 ($b14,625) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)