Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.921 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,202 ($b14,340) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)