Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 DKK / BOB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr13,893 ($b15,789) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,574 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 499 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)