Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 DKK / SEK
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 5% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,821 (15,474 kr) in Örebro.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)