Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05774 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,320 (196,063 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)