Cost of living comparison between Oran, Algeria and Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06291 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,012 (190,927 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)