Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05323 DKK / DZD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,946 (224,440 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)