Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01917 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 70% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr6,822 (355,949 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)