Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 599 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.453 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 37% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr15,159 (€2,034) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)