Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 7.431 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr19,398 (€2,611) in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Guwahati costs ₨11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Pedro Town, Belize costs BZ$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belize City costs BZ$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Matamoros costs Mex$ 750 (about 3 hours ago)