Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12034 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 57% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr5,381 (руб 44,712) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)