Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10532 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 62% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,680 (руб 82,413) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (21 minutes ago)