Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.818 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 14% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,166 ($2,371) in Omaha, Nebraska.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)