Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.003 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Omaha, Nebraska (United States) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,400 ($2,732) in Omaha, Nebraska.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)