Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.732 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr22,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,543 (6,665 zł) in Olsztyn.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)