Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.742 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 49% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr12,263 (7,040 zł) in Olsztyn.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)