Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12505 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,050 (Php80,368) in Olongapo City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)