Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12403 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 58% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr23,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,689 (Php78,116) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)