Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.023 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,345 ($1,331) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (32 minutes ago)