Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.816 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr9,375 ($1,375) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)