Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 654 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.995 DKK / USD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 25% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr11,658 ($1,667) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (42 minutes ago)