Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06241 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr14,395 (¥230,644) in Okayama.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)