Cost of living in Okayama, Japan vs Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06037 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr21,679 (¥359,086) in Okayama.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (about 1 hour ago)