Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05670 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,766 (¥577,910) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)