Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05647 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr35,658 (¥631,403) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)