Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06337 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr24,743 (¥390,465) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)