Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05965 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,809 (¥315,313) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)