Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05584 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,537 (¥582,716) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr23,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)