Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05625 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,476 (¥577,374) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aalborg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)