Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12169 DKK / MKD
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 64% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr24,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,679 (71,321 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)