Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 337 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22307 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,587 (38,496₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)