Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 597 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24737 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 65% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr8,724 (35,269₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)