Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Aalborg, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25401 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr7,842 (30,874₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)