Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana vs Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.311 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 36% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr17,217 (GH₵13,130) in Obuasi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)