Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.436 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 33% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr16,701 (GH₵11,631) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 1 hour ago)