Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Aalborg, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.547 DKK / GHS
Do you live in Aalborg? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 30% cheaper than in Aalborg (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aalborg you would need to make just about kr10,897 (GH₵7,042) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)